I was at a networking event recently and someone asked me who White Horse CAD’s “Ideal Clients” were? I gave my usual answer…
“We have 2 main client types… Firstly, companies or individuals who want to get a new product to market. Secondly, companies who require CAD or project management support, such as engineering companies and manufacturing companies”
When I got back to the office I started to think. “Is that really the extent of clients White Horse CAD can help”? So, I wrote a list of everyone I thought could benefit from the Services White Horse CAD have to offer. I also added a number of ways we could help those clients…
The first few were the type of clients we deal with every day of the week…
- Prototype Design, 3D Visualisation, 3D printed prototypes, Manufacturing Guidance, IP Guidance, Engineering Drawings, Design Reviews, Design Analysis.
- Engineering Companies
- Tool and Gauge Design, Transfer of 2D drawings to CAD for CAM. Drawing Office support, Fixture Design, 3D printing.
- Fabrication Companies
- Fixture Design, Weldment cut lists, Design Analysis, Drawing Office Support.
- Sheet Metal companies.
- Fixture Design, Weldment cut lists, Design Analysis, Drawing Office Support, Flat Pattern Development.
- Companies that manufacture their own products
- Design Updates, Drawing office support (to fill a short term staff shortage gap), Engineering Drawings, Fixture Design, Tooling Design, Gauge Design. Image files for assembly instructions.
I thought outside the box a little and created a list of potential clients who could benefit from using White Horse CAD and how I thought we could help them…
- Any Company with premises
- Office and workshop Layouts, Fire Escape Routes, Site Plans.
- Patent Attorneys
- Drawings for IP protection.
- Product drawings, profile drawings for mass produced items, jigs and fixtures, 3D printed jigs and fixtures (drill jigs, holding jigs etc), Design support.
- Site layouts, top level circuit diagram, Switch plate design, electrical cabinet design.
- Site layouts, top level pipe work diagrams.
- Site Layouts.
- Car restorers (Garages and Enthusiasts)
- Reverse engineering of no longer available components, Custom part design, transfer of paper drawings to CAD.
- New product visualisation, Manufacturing drawings, Laser cutting data, 3D printed parts, Product Display Stands.
- New product visualisation, Manufacturing drawings, 3D Printed prototypes.
- Model Engineers
- Transfer of old drawings to CAD, 3D printing, 3D CAD for CAM, Design analysis, Design Changes.
- Shop Owners / Business Owners
- Point of Sale display stands, Packaging, Bespoke Promotional Items.
- Furniture Restorers
- CAD data for re-manufacture of complex parts, templates, 3D printed parts, 3D Visualisation.
- Picture Framers
- Frame design, irregular patters, 3D Visualisation
- IT Service Providers
- Bespoke Server racks, Bespoke Computer Cases, Cooling equipment.
Can you add to the list?
I know this list of clients and services is not exhaustive. But it gives an idea of the diverse range of clients White Horse CAD and can offer services to. If you are not on the list and think we could help you, please contact us using the form below…[pirate_forms id=”1232″]