As we’re taking new enquiries this week, here’s a timely reminder for reasons to use White Horse CAD. And as it’s feeling very autumnal, here they are in a nutshell…
- We’re established. With over 15 years of experience in mechanical engineering, we work with clients to deliver new products, rigs, jigs, and fixtures. Our work spans industries including medical, scientific, agricultural, electrical, energy, and consumer products.
- We provide innovative design solutions. Our engineers work independently or as an extension of a design team to deliver projects on time. We can give a fresh perspective on existing designs and new concepts. We’re also confident in to challenge to ensure products are fit for purpose constructively.
- If you need SolidWorks experts, White Horse CAD is your first choice. We draw an entire model using high-tech software to visualise how the product will look. This gives a super accurate representation of properties like scale, materials, and colour. Even better, we can work with all versions of SolidWorks 2014, which can be a real time and money saver.
- White Horse CAD pride itself on providing a
cost-effective service that doesn’t compromise quality or accuracy. We charge for over two hours per minute contracts on 2D and 3D designs. The primary benefit being you only pay for the time we spend on your project- we don’t round up to the nearest hour. Ideal for working on prototypes or making minor adaptions where traditionally hourly rates will result in overpaying.
- Our services are all in-house, giving you consistency and reliability. We can offer anything from a single 2D drawing of a simple component to creating complex 3D assemblies and engineering drawings for products with hundreds or thousands of components.
So there you have it, our top five reasons for using White Horse CAD. Are we missing any? We always welcome conversations about how we can work together. If you have ideas to develop ideas, please get in touch.
You must be logged in to post a comment.