We hope you’re enjoying the Spring sunshine. The brighter days make for nice breaks between a busy schedule of projects. Our office is at Heywood House, near Westbury, and we always welcome clients to discuss their ideas. So who are clients and potential clients?
Our design work spans the full spectrum of industries, including specialist clients from the medical, healthcare, agriculture, electrical, and energy sectors. Here’s a reminder of the services we provide and what we can do for you:
- Designs for new products and improving existing ones.
- 3D CAD model from concept sketches.
- Photo-realistic photo animations for product visualisations
- CAD assemblies to evaluate how individual components interact.
- Production-ready engineering drawings for manufacturing.
- Advice on manufacturing options for your product.
- Design test fixtures to aid your production, verification, and validation process.
- Evaluate your product by printing a 3D prototype.
- Design special purposes tooling and production equipment.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to evaluate design suitability.
- Create 2D & 3D visual visualisations:
– Workshops or factory layouts, i.e., machines, partitions, office, etc
– Emergency access/exit maps
– Gardens, landscaping spaces
– Room re-fits and new builds, i.e., kitchens and bathrooms.
These are just some examples of the services we provide. It’s not an exhaustive list; you can find more info on our website. We draw on expertise and knowledge gained over thirty-five years in the field. What can we do for you? If you have a design requirement, please get in touch, and we look forward to discussing how we can take your idea forward.