I often get asked why I do what I do. The answer is always the same…. I love the variety! No two days are ever the same, as they say… Variety is the Spice of Life!
In the last week, we have worked on a mixture of projects including…
- A floor plan for a client who is converting unused space into offices.
- Inspection gauges for a manufacturing company.
- A promotional item for a local garage that wanted something a little different from the usual key rings and pens.
- A series of novel surgical instruments and implants that have the potential to be a real game-changer in their field.
- The design for a new laser-cut wooden product that assembles without any fixings and can be flat-packed for shipping.
- Changes to a client’s engineering drawings to reflect how the parts will be manufactured. This includes a tolerance analysis report to demonstrate that where datums were changed no impact was made on the overall accuracy of the part. In fact, the report shows changing the datum increased the locational accuracy of many of the features without changing the tolerances.
This is a typical week at White Horse CAD. We work with businesses of all sizes and individuals to help them get their products designed, refined, and manufactured in the most cost-effective way.
If you would like to know how White horse CAD can help your business, please get in touch using our online form or call 01373 801803.
You must be logged in to post a comment.